Rafting & Huts Camping Package (1 Night - 2 Day)
Rishikesh is considered to be a gateway to the Himalayas and also one destination that offers an unparalleled combination of spirituality and adventure. From many Yoga centers to activities like Rafting, Kayaking, Zip-line, Bungee Jumping and Wildlife Safari, Rishikesh is a must visit destination, with plenty to do all through the year.
Situated at the picturesque confluence of the Ganga and Hem Rivers, beautifully Rishikesh in the foothills of the Himalayas. It offers majestic and serene views of the Ganges, with Laxmanjhula being just 7 kms away.
This is an ideal weekend getaway to rejuvenate you and take part in all these adrenalin pumping adventure activities.
You arrive at Rishikesh in the morning at 10:00 hours and spend some time relaxing and freshening up. Around noon you leave for the waterfall to take part in a Jungle Trek and return to the camp after roughly 2 hours. As you reach the camp, hot lunch awaits you (buffet style). You have the evening to yourself to explore your surroundings and appreciate the serene beauty of nature. You can also play some interesting games available at the camp. Post this you enjoy your evening snacks and tea with a bonfire and at around 8:00 PM, buffet style dinner is served. Overnight stay at the camp.
Start your morning with a hot cup of tea. After that freshen up and have your breakfast (buffet style). Post breakfast you are taken to Shivpuri for a Rafting session. You take part in Rafting from Shivpuri to Rishikesh which is 16 kms and come across some of the most interesting rapids on the Ganges, namely Sender, Roller Coaster, Golf Course, Club House, Initiation, Double Trouble and Hilton. In this section you could give Cliff Jumping or Body Surfing a try. In the later section of Rafting, you float past Ashrams, Temples and Ghats where you get a chance to witness the relaxed riverbank life along the Ganges. The tour ends post your arrival at Rishikesh.
1. 1N/2D camp stay (double sharing). Minimum 2 persons required for the booking.
2. 3 buffet meals (Breakfast, Lunch - 6 course veg, Dinner - 6 course veg/non veg)
3. Morning and evening tea with cookies
4. Bonfire with veg snacks
5. 1 Rafting session of 16 kms (Shivpuri to NIM beach, Rishikesh)
6. Outdoor activities - Body surfing, Cliff Jumping, Swimming (while Rafting), and Hiking, Short Trek to waterfall, Nature Walk
7. In-house activities - Volleyball, Football, Cricket, Badminton
1. GST @ 5.0%
2. Air/Train fare
3. Anything not mentioned under the head inclusions
4. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of
flight/train cancellations/delays or due to bad weather, ill health, road blocks, or other factors beyond control
Price Per Person Rs. 1950 /-